Guess who's tired?! Meeee. Okay so, this is the big big sewing project I started almost immediately after I finished Jack.. the bulk of actual sewing work was done last weekend, but I finished the details (adding patterns, the big stitches) today! FINALLY DONE! So, obviously, Sally's dress in a child's size. It's for my youngest sister, ZoŽ.
Not sewn from scratch, I took a nightgown she had twice and added all the fabric over it, patchwork style. There's over 15 hours of work in this, as it is entirely hand-stitched..
Method of pattern application varies per cloth; it's a combination of textile-marker, Sharpie and gouache and acrylic paints. Wanted them to have different feels to them.
The back is largely random, but I was hell-bent on getting the front (a scaled down version of) as accurate as possible. There's parts often represented in yellow that are actually more of a pale pink and so on.
It was a lot of work (blood, sweat, tears and all that) but it's done, so.. yeah. I'm a little jealous of my sister!